Last day of Class!
That's right, today was the day! Last day of classes so now I just have to finish my term paper (due Friday) and then take my Shakespeare and Early English Lit. finals (Monday and Tuesday respectively) and I'll be done for Christmas! Hooray!! It's been a good semester on the whole, I really like my heroines class and am excited to be taking part two next semester. Funny thing, there's a girl who has exactly the same schedule as me (time-wise anyways, she has French instead of Early English) and we already know that we're taking two of the same classes next semester. Without planning. Pretty funny. Good thing we get along :) Actually, we're oddly similar in some respects, she even offered me a spot in the house she and some friends are renting next year. Too bad it costs 600 a month, otherwise I would probably do it. Besides classes, the weekend was lots of fun, I had a blast visiting Lauren and friends at GV. The Christmas party was fun even though I don't really like large parties where I don't know most of the people. The Lord's Day on Saturday was probably even more fun because it was quieter and smaller. I'm sad that I couldn't stay longer, but hopefully I'll be able to go again fairly soon. Well, that's it for now, I'm going to go work on my term paper so I have more time to study for the other two things.

2 Comments:
lovely seeing you, do come again soon.
i'm glad you're finally reaching the end of the semester. good luck with finals.
Wow, last day of classes. Wahoo! Michael will be jealous...
Post a Comment
<< Home