Proof that God can make anything happen
So I just got my paper back for the class with my odd professor (odd but amazingly good) and I really can't quite believe my grade. I wrote this paper kind of in a hurry, didn't spend as much time on it as I probably should have and basically thought it was pretty bad. I'd been kind of dreading getting it back, especially since I sit right in front of the GSIs in lecture and I overheard their conversation about the papers. I was praying for a B and dreading a C. Guess what I got?!?! An A+! I don't think I've gotten an A+ on a paper since my introductory English class at WCC with the kind of teacher who writes "Great Job A+" on the top of everything (remember her, Lauren?) and offers no further comments. Ahhh, thank you Lord. Basically, I'm really, really happy and want to tell everyone that God is good and apparently so is my paper ;) Yeah, so carry on with whatever it is you were doing before you came to read this.

5 Comments:
righto...maryn says go back to ignoring homework and playing free cell! i'm on it!
i'm so proud of you and your A+. i've heard tales about that WCC prof from lauren. sounds interesting...
That's awesome, Wheeze! One of my proudest moments in college was getting an exam back with a smiley face drawn on the top of it, next to my grade.
the power of prayer in action! Awesome, great job!!
Wahoo!
What a brain! You don't even realize how good a writer you can be (and even are sometimes, in spite of all the obstacles).
Post a Comment
<< Home