Guess who?!
Okay, since my last post Michigan football has redeemed itself somewhat by whomping Notre Dame in a shut out. I won't go into how much that was Notre Dame's fault versus our merit, but it was still much, much better. And guess who I saw in the hall today? #20 Mike Hart! This is the first time I've seen anyone from the football team on campus in the 2+ years I've been here. Pretty sweet. In other news, I just finished writing my first paper and now the papers will start to pile up. I have another one due next Wednesday on Richard II for Shakespeare, but that one shouldn't be too horrible although I haven't finished reading the play yet, so I don't know for sure. I still like my classes, they're getting more interesting and challenging which is nice. I went to UCO for the first time this year which was fun. I ended up going over to the women's household afterwards which was pretty bold for me since I didn't have any really close friend to come with me and hold my hand (so to speak) and I even enjoyed it! Maybe eventually I'll grow out of my shyness completely, wouldn't that be nice? I love fall weather, by the way and can't wait for more of the trees to turn and for it to get just a tad bit chillier so the fall smell comes as well. I miss summer, but fall is my favorite season weather-wise so I'm content. Back to work now, busy weekend ahead so I've gotta get going on the reading for next week.

1 Comments:
maryn, i'm so proud of you. you're growing up. and you're doing homework. i should make you my hero and learn from your ways about this homework doing business. i do not engage in this nearly enough.
Post a Comment
<< Home