On Random Events
Hi Lauren, here's an update so you don't have to bug come Wednesday. My eyes hurt. As some of you may have noticed, I've been wearing my glasses this past week. Well, I tried contacts yesterday. All day. Bad idea. My eyes didn't hurt yesterday, but they're making up for that today. I'm back to wearing glasses for a while. Grrrr. I saw Bella the other day and LOVED it. It's up there with my all time favorite movies Mostly Martha, Dear Frankie and Strictly Ballroom. You should go see it. Also, I will be very busy come Friday after Thanksgiving. The semester is nearing its close and I have two big papers due next week and an even bigger one due the week after. I think I'll manage, but it's going to be a busy weekend. However, I'm not thinking about that right now, I'm thinking that I'm going home tonight and will not be thinking about thinking about school until after Thanksgiving. I intend to have a wonderful, carefree, thankful time starting at about 4:00 today. Hmm, hungry. Time for food. Plus, the computer vultures have been circling and I feel guilty taking up a computer just to post this rather frivolous update. Have a lovely Thanksgiving!

2 Comments:
you're not going to spend your day after thanksgiving going to the mall at 5am?
i hope your eyes get better.
great update MFM. Whats up with your eyes? thats no fun, but luckily you're cute with or without glasses ;) I loved Bella too, did you cry?? (do i even need to ask). I wanted to cry several times, but only did actually cry at the end. happy sigh. i'm gonna see it again sometime i think. I'll happily spend money to see that in the theater again if for no reason other than supporting a great flick. okay seriously this comment is out of control. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
Post a Comment
<< Home