The semester is winding down...
Yes. Slightly over two weeks left of class and then some finals and I'm done with my Junior year! Usually at this time of the semester I'd be panicking about all the things I have to get done, but really I don't have that problem this time. I have three more papers to write, but one of them is only 2 pages and the other two are 5 pages. Easily manageable. In my Spanish class, oral exams are done, so the only thing left of substance is the final exam which isn't until the 23rd. So plenty of time. I have a feeling there is more to do, but I can't think of anything else really. So either I have a false sense of security that will come falling down around me shortly, or I am in for a relatively painless end of the semester. Happy day!
I'm also looking at classes for next semester and if all the classes I have picked out right now are still open on Friday when I register, I'll have a pretty good schedule. Here's what it's looking like:
M: Spanish from 10-11 and then probably work
Tu: Class from 11:30-4:00 (Bio of Fishes, English Grammar, Jane Austen)
W: same as M
Th: same as Tu
F: Class from 10-12 and then probably work
Not bad, huh? Quite the change from my early classes this semester! I will never take an 8:00 am class ever again if I can help it. And don't my classes sound pretty cool? Okay, maybe not if you are not a fan of fish or grammar, but Jane Austen?! Awesome! I hope I can get into it, it fills up pretty quickly every semester, I try every time and this is my last chance... Well, now that I've bored you with the nitty gritty of my school work, I think I'll work on one of those papers.

3 Comments:
looks good...the Jane Austen class looks really interesting and i wish i could take it.
but bio of fishes...that sounds like a lot of dissections.
Glad you're at peace and doing well, thats awesome- especially so close to the end of the semester.
looks like a great semester... bio of fishes? i'm such an english major it never occurred to be they offer those classes (kinda like bug classes) but hey, whatever floats your boat :D
Have a terrific day my friend.
hey are you ever going to update this blog again?
Post a Comment
<< Home