Success!
Yeah! I got through! However, there is going to be a tie breaker challenge tomorrow, so we'll see if it is free coffee for life or not. Five of us got through, everyone except Senora :( Unfortunately, Sebastian is going to be gone from now until late tomorrow evening, so the #1 brain behind this whole thing won't be around to help. Hopefully he'll call and help us out. Darn B school. I went to confession today, so i'm all clean! I hadn't been in quite a while, so i'm feeling very relieved. Well, I think i'll go have some of Ani's leftover birthday cake and then go to bed early so I won't be tempted to take a nap tomorrow instead of working on my paper. Good luck to all you students out there studying for finals and writing papers. I feel your pain. And good luck with whatever for the rest of ya'll ;)

2 Comments:
Free coffee for life? ick! where is this from?
Nice Omega Virus reference previously by the way.
PS> sorry I haven't emailed/communicated for a while, you might imagine things are a little crazy because of.........You Know What.
I can find it in my heart to forgive you, i've been fairly busy too. When is your semester over? The free coffee is from Starbucks in collaboration with the New York Times. I'm waiting for a call that will tell me what to do next. Also, instead of the coffee, i could just take the money...which would be very, very cool.
Post a Comment
<< Home