What's with the upgrade?
I don't know if any of you have experienced this, but my blog kept asking me if I wanted to upgrade to Google something or other. It was getting annoying, so I finally did. I don't see any difference. I thought at the very least it would give me more templates to choose from or something. Geesh. All that trouble for nothing. Anyways, just wondering if anyone else has had this experience and if so what is the secret? Hmm?

4 Comments:
I did the upgrade and it supposedly makes designing the blog easier or something. Can't say what the difference was experientially because I didn't have the old one long.
It's probably easier for people who make their own backgrounds and such. Some folks have some pretty tricked out blogs. I can't say for sure, though. They'll have to make it pretty darned easy to customize if they expect me to take advantage of it.
Yeah, all nice things, but I couldn't post on Lindsey's blog a minute ago and that annoys me.
P.S. from previous posts...you owe Owen some moolah and some interesting factoids. Maybe some advice about how long NOT to keep bug collections.
Post a Comment
<< Home